Hello All

Just thought I'd mention that I'll be playing a mix by list member Ken Odeluga, of Bleep43 fame (notoriety?), on my radio show tomorrow night. If you want to tune in the station frequency is 107.9FM if you live in the Oxford (UK) area. Alternatively, there's a live webcast at http://www.passion1079.com

Apologies in advance for the lurid website and silly name of the show (neither were my choice). However, the show's OK and I believe Ken will be spinning some pretty tasty 313 numbers.

Also, always on the look out for interesting demos/releases/mixes for the show, should anyone be that way inclined.

Best

Dan.

P.S. Here's last week's playlist to give you a flavour of what the show's about:

13/9/03 1-4am
De La Soul      Me Myself and I (Instrumental)  Tommy Boy
Zeta Reticula   Untitled (EP4 B1)               Electrix
Two Lone Swordsmen      Turn The Filter On      Emissions Audio Output
Death In Vegas  Rocco (Dub)                     Deconstruction
Kid Koala       More Dance Music                Ninja Tune
Madlib          Mystic Bounce                   Blue Note
Dr Rubberfunk   Vocal Interlude                 GPS
Pavel Kostiuk   The King & I                        2000 Black
Erule           Listen Up                       Pallas
Ty              I Want 2                        Big Dada
The Younghearts Do You Have The Time (Parts 1 & 2)  20th Century
Luke Vibert     NokTup                          Warp
Plant 43        Airlock
MIX BY MIXMASTER MORRIS
END OF MIX
Johnny Nash     Love                            Major Minor
Slim Smith      Can't Do Without It             Jackpot
Stranger Cole   Crying Every Night              Treasure Isle
Lee Van Cliff   Who Cork The Dance              Neggy's Lables
The Gatherers   Words Of My Mouth               Orchid
Prince Django   Hot Tip                         Black Art
Chris Clark     Farewell Song                   Warp
Husky Rescue    Sleep Tight Tiger               Catskills
Animal Collective       Penny Dreadfuls         FatCat
Senor Coconut   Smooth Operator (Version Square)        New State
Crustation      Purple (A Tribe Called Quest Remix)     Jive
Autechre        Montreal                        Warp
Rechenzentrum   Slate                           Mille Plateaux
Jackie-O Motherf*cker   Lost Stone              ATP