>saw on the rushhour mailout that it's a 3 tracker.
>one of the songs is theo's edit of the dells 'no way back' [actually the
>track is called 'adenture pt. 2' or something..., and appears on the
>soundtrack 'no way back', the original is about 2 or 3 minutes
>long, and the
>edited part is really really short]
>dunno what the other two tracks are, as i haven't heard the record.
>
>jurren [who rather spends 17 euro's on 8 records, then 20 euro's on one
>record]

Not wanting to be dismissive of concerns about price and availability of
this - but I myself am more relaxed about the UGs now than say last year -
because once the fuss dies down, I've always found that a few weeks after
the initial fuss, the records seem to reappear - suggesting a unpublicized
repressing - and crucially, I've never paid more for any UG than I would on
average for a general piece of vinyl.