Listening to the new Monolake (release date Oct 17th) and I will say it's
going to be one to keep an eye open for

it's darker than a lot of his previous work but I wouldn't go as far to say
that it is a dark recording, it's just a lot more subterranean and techy.

some comments on some tracks:

"Cern" is a hell of an opening track - really Autechre-esque with almost a
Samba beat going but with lots of metallic atmospherics

"Linear" is very much that with a wicked snare rapping carrying it along

"Atonium" - more similar to previous work, long cyclical ebbing and flowing
of sounds - really nice to lose yourself in

"Tetris" - perfect soundtrack to the best unmade sci-fi/horror movie

"Reminiscence" - one for the dancefloor - shows why Henke is still one of
the best at the dubby techno glitchy stuff - keeps it pretty simple but
more engaging than 99% of what is out there - I hope this will be a 12" if
it isn't already

"Stratosphere" - sounds like part two of Tangent - wicked

"Credit" -sonic liner notes - nice touch

MEK