so, I haven't got an Ugly Edit 5 yet.

and there's a dells track on there?

and no one knows the others?

Has he put that edit of Loose Joints on there that he was playing last time
he was in England?

Thought that was a pretty poor edit - admittedly I only heard it in a club,
but I dunno, just far too teasing!
usually I like his edits too, always rougher than most, slightly more
creative than others......

still think that Made In The Usa edit on number one is one of the best.
rough rough rough........

alex
(who's up for taliking some right old s**te today, so sorry in advance)

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring