> the Rob Hood limited thing (Omega on PeaceFrog) is surprisingly good....
>
> for a bit of acid house flavour It ain't Chicago is a good 12 too...

there is a new 12 by sendex on the bunker label it is all acid house very good
imo worth the listen if you are into that. i picked it up because i kow
sendex's electro on bunker, but this is straight up acid, early chicago sound,
flying 303, etc.

> from the UR batch i only picked up aguila and redplanet....
>
> the fix mix of aguila is the one for me.....reverse edits yum, the
> redplant is nice
> but a little formulaic, immaculately produced of course tho.

you are talking about the four 7"er's?
I picked these up a couple of weeks ago they are very nice the aquanauts  is my
fav. reminds me of the jackin ur electro sound, kinda like drexicya/chaos. is
this drex-related? kinda thought that becasue of the water reference.
the red planet and los hermanos 7's are excellent also, but not as familar with
those series of ur.
there was also a second electro sounding 7" forget the name right off hand
andi'm at work but that one is also top notch.
oh yea record time ferndale had these. did not see them in roseville.

scotto
lansing, mi
plaztikjezuz.com