We've pretty much finalised the lineup for the October 11th 313 party at Public
Life in London.

Remember, everyone on 313 gets in free; the party runs from 8pm to 2am (or
possibly later!); the cover charge for "outsiders" is £2; and Public Life is at
82a Commercial Street in London, near Liverpool Street and Aldgate tube
stations. If you need any more information on the party, just send me a private
mail!

Anyway, the lineup (in no particular order) is:

Brendan Nelson (Lunar Selector, WIDE)
Guy Thackeray (WIDE)
Rohan Thurairatnam (Audiolove, Overload)
Tristan Watkins (Phonopsia)
Placid (acid-house.net)
Toby Young (Bleep43)
Matt Chester (11th Hour)
Maxim Sullivan (Amp-Art)
Dan Butler (313 lurker!)

Hopefully we'll see a lot of 313ers turning out to make a night of it, so be
sure to come down if you can! :)

Cheers,

Brendan