Reposted from friendster:

Sonic Groove Records .. we have decided
after 9 years in the same location its time for
change and cheaper rent.  Our new space is
being renovated as I write.  It will be super cool
when finished with a brand new atmosphere
& lots of new products too.

We stand firm in a scene that is going through
the roughest of times to show everyone that
this is a way of life and not a trend.  We set out
on a mission in 1990 to push the most upfront
& futuristic sounds in underground electronic
music and to create a scene for it.  And we will
continue to do so for many years to come.
We are making a move east to the Lower East
Side.Our new address will be 206 Ave B
between E12th & 13st.

Look for postings on grand opening bash
which will most likely include one of our crazy
parties afterwards.  Exact opening date will be
posted in a few weeks after major
construction is done.  Should be around
second week of November.  In the meantime
we will still be here at 41 Carmine St and
expect a smooth transfer with no days closed
in between the move.  I'll keep everyone posted.

Any repost would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam X