Mr. Mac wrote

>anyone heard this yet?   from the Rush Hour list...

>NUBIAN MINDS FEAT KJ - EP - US12''
>[IRMA UNLIMITED - IU 028 - 22833] - =80 10,90
>Deep melancholic melodical but percussive uplifting
>housetracks much in

It's a more straight up house record from colin
lindo...I dug it though...2 vocal tracks with dueling
male/female vox... what else has come out lately? I am
really looking forward to the new Nu Era 12" on
twisted funk. Somatik played it on Nuwave radio this
month. Does anyone check out this show? It's excellent
and they send out playlists too if you request.

http://www.nuwaveradio.co.uk

minto