From: "Maarten Baute" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>So Am I the only one who listens to the same stuff the whole year
thru?
>I listen to a lot of styles.. but I never prefer a certain style
at a
>certain time of the year.

i always listen to the same old same old, but do gravitate towards
certain things at certain times. like fall is always jungle time
for me (though not so much so far, but it has been mostly warmish
so far) and dj shadow's "entroducing" always sounds so much
crisper to me in the fall so ive been playing that recently while
falling asleep. basically i like certain things more at certain
times but i dont quit listening to everything else......

>PS: A happy birthday to Thomas D. Cox. Huray! Huray!

thanks : ) im old now (24). what gave me away? i cant remember
saying anything about it......

tom

andythepooh.com