ha ha, yes that's how I feel after reading the LOADED and FHM style captions
that the
TT crew are renowned for :)

my favourites are

"T.Raumschmiere's checking his porn collection,
while Miss Kittin is giving the microphone a special treatment"

&

"Look, it's Sven Väth! Oh no, wait, it's Richie!"

Aren't they twins but never knew it :)

Thanks for the pics and captions TT's! It always a pleasure and
especially today as I have been up since 5am , no not partying (for once)
but tending to Luke.

Hans looks like he really hammered the coke that nite ;0) slurp slurp

Hope too see you all soon & we must meet up again..

Cheers
Ian