'Deep Burnt' is a track on the entitled 'Burning'. The other tracks are 'The
Right Way and 'Burning Hot.' I've only ever played those once and lost count
of the amount of times I've ever played (or heard) 'Deep Burnt'. *And* it's
still wicked! I only wish more players would mess abt with it in its full
11-minute glory...