I agree that is is a bit dated - probably the most dated out of the three
UMM 12"s that I bought but for $1.99 - eh, why not?
anyway, it still sounds good in the mix - not much of a believer in "sell
by dates" when it comes to music

"played to death" -  yes
"sell by" - no

MEK

                      Sakari Karipuro

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       313
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      iposti.net>                 cc:

                                                  Subject:  Re: (313) Italian
house I found
                      10/02/03 02:16 PM

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on Thu, 2 Oct 2003 about following:

> X-Static - "I'm Standing" (also on UMM) - don't recall if it's the
original

This was licensed to Positiva, i remember playing 'heavy organ mix'
quite a lot. Nice stabby and dubby club track, but sounds a bit dated
today (actually just listened to it a while ago)

sakke
--
Timing must be perfect now.  Two-timing must be better than perfect.
http://www.arabuusimiehet.com/sakke/