>passed along by a friend who was banned from 313 (ohhhhhh i hang with the
>bad element):

J.T, report to me after school, I'm going to have to phone your parents
about this.
you're looking at a looooong stretch on 'report'.

and I didn't know you can get 'banned'! who's the axeman??!!!

big brother must be watching eh? (god, I bet he's bored to death.....)

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring