This song originally was a concept piece I did about 3 years ago, and never fully fleshed out as much as I wanted to. At the time I just felt like I didn't have the skill to do it justice. Now that I felt more confident, I finished it up. I wanted to capture the feeling of driving in downtown detroit at 4:30am on a cold fall morning. Hopefully I accomplished that. Most likely after some mastering and some touchups after I get some opinions, I'm going to want to shop this around to some people.

Your opinions, good and especially bad, would be appreciated.

www.datavibe.net/~devolve/downtown.mp3

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month. Limited time offer-- sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup