Just in case anyone has forgotten, here's a cheeky reminder
that this Saturday sees the third (?) 313 Party to be hosted
in London. So if you aren't doing anything else that night,
this is a great opportunity to enjoy a whole night of wall
to wall 313 sounds and put faces to the names you see
cluttering up your inbox on a daily basis!

The venue is Public Life, which is near Liverpool Street and
Aldgate East stations, at 82a Commercial Street, E1. The party
starts at 8pm and will go on, officially, until 2am; depending
on how rocking the place is, it could run quite a bit later!
You'll get in free if you mention 313 at the door, but if you
somehow forget that you're a subscriber or that 313 exists then
a measly £2 will get you in.

Here's a map of the area which shows where the venue is:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=533712&Y=181751&A=Y&Z=1

And here is the lineup on the night - unfortunately Placid and
Rohan won't be able to make it:

Brendan Nelson (Lunar Selector, WIDE)
Dan Butler (313 Lurker!)
Guy Thackeray (WIDE)
Ken Odeluga (Bleep43)
Matt Chester (11th Hour)
Max Sullivan (Amp-Art)
Toby Frith (Bleep43)
Tristan Watkins (Phonopsia)

If you've got any further questions about the party, send me an
e-mail offlist or instead give me a bell on 07968 063410.

See you down there!

Brendan
http://www.lunarselector.com