        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 08/10/2003 16:25
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Martin
        Cc: 313@hyperreal.org; Michael Lees
        Subject: Re: (313) 313 Party - This Saturday in London

        also, a quick reminder that speedy j is in detroit this
        weekend

        -Joe

        Well, now that we have Arnold in office on the west coast
        maybe I'll be at
        that party in Glasgow.

        MEK

                              Martin

                              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
              Michael Lees <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                              com>                     cc:
              <313@hyperreal.org>
         Re: (313) 313 Party - This Saturday in London
                              10/08/03 10:31 AM

        There would be a lot of support in Glasgow...so may be we
        should do,
        top/middle/bottom...Tom  - what do you think?

        martin

        8/10/03 1:22 PM Michael [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        > I've intended to go to the two previous events but have
        been busy both
        > weekends :(
        > Same thing has happened this time:(
        >
        > Didn't hear much about this one though, in fact this is
        the first
        > message I've seen.
        >
        > I think something should be done up north. Glasgow bit
        too far though

        > -Mike
        >

        > Martin wrote:
        >> We should do one of these in the North Brendan, as us
        lot don't like
        >> drinking Shandy :)
        >>
        >> Interested in working something out?
        >>
        >> Martin
        >>

        >> 8/10/03 12:32 PM Brendan [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        >>

        >>> Just in case anyone has forgotten, here's a cheeky
        reminder
        >>> that this Saturday sees the third (?) 313 Party to be
        hosted
        >>> in London. So if you aren't doing anything else that
        night,
        >>> this is a great opportunity to enjoy a whole night of
        wall
        >>> to wall 313 sounds and put faces to the names you see
        >>> cluttering up your inbox on a daily basis!
        >>>
        >>> The venue is Public Life, which is near Liverpool
        Street and
        >>> Aldgate East stations, at 82a Commercial Street, E1.
        The party

        http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=533712&Y=181751&A=Y&Z=1

        >>> And here is the lineup on the night - unfortunately
        Placid and