Yeah, it's a decent venue. I was there for the Punisher show, when they
were 6x over capacity. It was sweltering in the basement - but I'm told
they've added fans, and were working on AC or something.

No cover = No PPA.

I might check out Traxx, I've got work commitments the next day - but they
close early (3am), so it won't be a late night.