>From Sonic Groove:

Label:  CHC (USA) CHC 001

Title:  Vol 1

Artist:  Chicago Housing Commision USA

Released:  2003

Configuration:  vinyl 12

Tracks:

Feel It Move
Phantasy Girl
Africa
The Way I Want Ya

Pumpin old school chicago house jams! Some acid some classic house period!

Planet X still has it listed as 'green' and here's a link to the samples
they posted:

http://www.planetxusa.com/pub/audio/djram/2003/131872.ram

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sakari Karipuro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: (313) dreamgirl

Mark S. Krüx wrote on Thu, 9 Oct 2003 about following:

> Fantasy Girl was also repressed on that Chicago Housing Commission thingy
> this summer....good quality too.

thats good news, i didn't find any info on this on discogs (or perhaps i
was looking for wrong things, who knows) so could you please tell
me more, so i can ask my local record dealer to find it for me :)

sakke
--
Timing must be perfect now.  Two-timing must be better than perfect.
http://www.arabuusimiehet.com/sakke/