Entertainment UK Limited
Registered Office: 243 Blyth Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 1DN.
Registered in England Numbered 409775

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the contrary, any
opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the
official view of the company.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or
disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you for your co-operation.

----- Forwarded by Gary Girard/Sales/Blyth/EUK on 10/10/2003 11:19 -----

                    "Mike Tyrer"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    ernet.com>           cc:

                                         Fax to:

                    10/10/2003           Subject:     Colin Dale - 313

                    11:17

                    Please respond

                    to "Mike

                    Tyrer"

a quick posting for me (svp)

Colin Dale (and don't forget Colin Faver) were hugely influencial in
debuting '313' music on the ears of many a Londoner.  Tuesday and Thursday
nights on KISS were religion.  I'm sure many list peeps somewhere have a
box of those midweek tapes recorded off the radio.  I know I have ....

Time moved on .. they were 'let go' by the station.  Colin continued his
show on Groovetech but now lives in Marseilles.  He regularly returns to
London playing major gigs(18/10 '4th Birthday' Fabric with Andrew
Weatherall) and U'ground gigs (31/10 'Jacks House' @ Telegraph, Brixton).
I can vouch for the fact that he will happily play at a party for his beer
money (and a bag of crisps) and happily party on afterwards.

Imho Colin Dale and Andy Weatherall are 2 of the most under-rated DJs
playing out - and with both of them being regular supporters of the
U'ground scene (and seen regularly on the dancefloor after their sets) its
highly appropriate that they'll (for once) get a fat cheque playing the
Fabric B'day party.  Punters are in for a treat - sadly, I am not too fond
of Fabric, but if this year - as seems likely - I dont make Belgium &
ILoveTechno maybe that's where I will be.

Without doubt - it underlines the strength of radio exposure - in
establishing music.

And so a big shout to Colin Dale - and don't forget the brother - Mark Dale
and Trevor. Trevor I think recorded as Dark Invader or ...someone.... Dark.
Is Dark Male = Colin? or Brother Mark?