From: "Quest Pond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "fabrice Lig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: (313) 313 party !!
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:55:37 +0100

Would have been nice so to meet you- A fine live set indeed it was hard to tear away from the vibe at the 313 party but worth it to catch your set. Unusually i was at fabric a few weeks ago when Pepe Bradock (SP?) played one of your tracks. Someone asked me what that track was and he turned out to be from the 313know list and a person i have never met, so after we planned a 313know contingent to catch your live set.

Thanks for the music. Do you think a fabrice at fabric live cd is in the works?

Quest Pond

Hotmail: votre e-mail gratuit ! http://www.fr.msn.be/hotmail