From: "Dan Bean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: Re: (313) rolando mix/ interview on Radio1
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:47:32 +0100

yeah maybe, or perhaps he thinks the dodgy trance he's been making his living from has a limited shelf-life and is seeking a new bandwagon, let's not rush to be too forgiving shall we?

Dan.

P.S. I met a very interesting lurker on Sat at Public Life, but unfortunately have forgotten his name in the haze of intoxication. We were talking about unecessary posting on the list....(ahem). Could you drop me a line off-list, would be nice to make contact.

You wrote:
 i think fergie is slowly making amends for many years of promoting cheese.
 we must all be adult and forgive him for his sins!

 kev
 <<WILD LOOPS>>