----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: (313) electric souls

Ugh. RSL and Only Child with Amp Fiddler are on that bill too. I would love
to see RSL! I think I heard something about the Unabombers as well. Same
night as Stewart Walker's first appearance in London though... The northern
expedition will have to wait for another day.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]