Ok, I was thinking 95' was the last show...  But I guess it
was NYE 99' @ Motor...  Was it really a live performance?
That NYE was all planned out too, then I backed out because I
couldn't fork over $100 for the night.

Can't wait for Halloween in Windsor!  Should be an excellent
show - I'm hoping Minus puts their decorating caps on for
this one.

Thanks for the help, and if anyone knows where I can find
Richie's set from NYE 99' do tell.  Paxahau archives maybe?

Luke
DeepIsDeep