----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Churchill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 6:58 PM
Subject: (313) Glasgow this Saturday

> Just a heads-up for anyone in the area who doesn't know - Francois K and
> Stacey Pullen are playing the Arches this Saturday, and Traxxevents will
be
> doing an afterparty at the Unit with Digs & Woosh from DiY (4AM til
whenever
> they stop!) Details at http://www.traxxevents.com

Sorry to further the clutter, but if anyone wants to meet up for a few pints
before the Silver Sturgeon sets sail on the Thames Friday, hit me back off
list and I'll shoot you the details of where a few of us Little
Detroit/Overload peepz will be heading before the final boarding call. FK
spinning (hopefully Deep Space stylee) for four hours on a boat! Yam Who and
other nice locals too. Thomas, you are correct that we are spoiled! :)

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]