Hey Greg,

long time no see, hope you're well.

Greg Earle wrote:

Ob313: Erm, OK, so who's the bird in blue (sorta) next to Nicole Slavin in
      that one pic then?  ;-)

That'll be my girlfriend Carolyn  :-D

We didn't realise we were having our pictures taken, which is probably why she's not looking at the camera in any of them.

I'm a bit late replying, but I have to say that really was an excellent night at Public Life on Saturday, it was great to hear a diverse selection of 313 music, as opposed to the more common looped bangers that don't really do it for me.

Respect to the uk-313 DJs and organisers !

sImon

PS: Anyone off to Whistlebump to see Francois K on Friday night ?

          sImon Pascoe
         Unix Sysadmin