This is a bit of a long shot, but...

...back in the days of GPR (the label that put out Temple of Transparent Balls
by the Black Dog, alongside various other electronic-listening gems of the
early 1990s), they signed an act called Third Shock. This was in the final days
of GPR, however, and before the Third Shock material was released GPR folded.

A demo tape of Third Shock's material is floating around, and what I've heard
of it was pretty damn good. However, they seemed to have vanished into thin air
after GPR came to an end, and no-one I know is able to track them down.

So, if anyone on the list knows anything about Third Shock - who they were,
what they're up to now, if they're still producing, where they can be contacted
- I would be most grateful if you could get in touch with me offlist! Although
I appreciate that this is ridiculously obscure...

Brendan
http://www.non-stop-djs.com
 - some mix action
http://www.lunarselector.com