From: Dr. Nutcracker
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 4:21 PM
Subject: (313) TNA /11th Hour European tour

Just found out about this from a friend...

Arne Weinberg, Matt Chester and Shawn Rudiman will be performing:

Oct. 24th    S.E.N.D., London
Oct. 31st    ?????, Belfast

Nov. 1st    Nurture, Glasgow (Shawn Rudiman only!)
Nov. 8th    Rotari, Frankfurt
Nov. 15th    Zetka, Halle
Dec. 6th    Nurture, Glasgow (Arne Weinberg only!)

Should be some reall nice Detroit flava imo.

Dr. Nutcracker