The one I have (black & white label) has no info except the title on one
side - it also says something like "steram" and a date - 1993 or 95 maybe?
I don't have it in front of me. I assume it's the year it was released.

MEK

                      "Benn Glazier"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Marsel van der
Wielen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "313"
                      et>                       <313@hyperreal.org>

                                               cc:

                      10/21/03 08:09 PM        Subject:  Re: (313) rarities
found and a few questions about them

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:36:10 +0200, "Marsel van der Wielen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> > >the last one that I have a question about Steve Rachmad's "My Life in
the
> > >Bush" EP - I found the 100% Pure copy but the picture on discogs has a
> > >brownish yellow coloured label - mine is black & white.  Was one a
> reissue
> > >and another the original pressing?
>
> this one is not by Steve Rachmad,
> but by Dylan Hermelijn and Sandy Huner
>
> it was re-issued through Music Man, i believe
> with different artwork
>
> the original pressing was more brownish / yellow
> but i don't know of any re-issue

I've got two copies of this, from memory they have similar, if not the
same, just slightly different colored, however one of them has no track
information.

Benn
--

Benn Glazier