No one has mentioned it so far, so thought I would.

Detroit's Jimmy Edgar is playing a live set at the warp halloween party next
friday.  He plays techno oriented glitch-hop and IMHO his stuff is
fantastic - prefuse 73 / machinedrum / funkstorong style.  He played at the
movement festival, dunno if anyone caught his set there?

you can check sound clips of some of his stuff at
http://www.m3rck.net/html/discog/009.html

matt :)

> WARP::LIVE
>
> HALLOWEEN PARTY, LONDON.
> The annual Warp live bash takes place on 31st October at the Coronet
theatre
> in London - onetime stomping ground of Charlie Chaplin, now a magnificent
> art deco theatre and dancehall.
> E-Flyer here: www.warprecords.com/halloween
> Live: PLAID (visuals by Bob), LUKE VIBERT, JAMIE LIDELL(visuals by Pablo
> Fiasco), JIMMY EDGAR.     DJs: AFX, Warp DJs, plus Special FILM SCREENING
&
> WARP DJ afterparty till dawn.

.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]