From: Thomas D. Cox, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 1:58 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) new mix online

so yeah i did this mix last week just messing around with a small
stack of records i took with me to my mom's house where my tables
are, and it turned out okay so im putting it online. did it all in
one shot with extremely limited selection, hence the 5 moodymann
and 4 theo parrish related records. im not entirely pleased with
some of the mixes between the disco records, but i dont really
care that much. its hard mixing 2 non-sequenced records together.

http://www.grizzlebees.com/tom/

feel free to let me know what you think of it : )

here's the track listing:

Andres - "Salvador de Bahia 1" - Mahogani
3 Chairs - "All Over" - 3 Chairs
Brett Dancer - "On the Roads" - Track Mode
Moodymann - "Sweet Yesterday (Instrumental)" - Peacefrog
Theo Parrish and Marsellus Pittman - "Evidence of the 5th Green
Foot" - Track Mode
Mike Clark - "The Creeper" - Third Ear
Brian Harden - "Klear Keys II" - Moods & Grooves
Eddie Fowlkes - "Get the Funk" - City Boy
Gary Martin - "Shakin That Thang" - Movin House Music
Moodymann - "Track 4" - Peacefrog
Maxwell - "Like You" - White Label
Rick Wade - "Consortium" - Funky Chocolate
Members of the House - "Reach Out for the Love" - Underground
Resistance
MFSB - "Love is the Message (Mr. K Re-edit)" - Disco Juice
????? - "????? (B Side track 1 Theo Re-edit)" - Ugly Edits 5
Cheryl Lynn - "Got To Be Real" - Columbia
De La Soul - "Who's Skatin' Promo" - Tommy Boy
Theo Parrish - "Lake Shore Drive" - Sound Signature
Eddie "Old School" Fowlkes - "Soul Train" - City Boy
Moodymann - "Forevernevermore" - KDJ

tom

andythepooh.com