Ok, so I just bought one of these.

not too sure what to make of it just yet. I just flicked through it.

on one hand, I'm thinking the beats are a bit lame, the other side of me
says it's an enormous party record (which it is).

one things for sure, it will sell thousands and thousands of copies. alot
of dj's, cheesy and good will be playing this I reckon.

anyone else got it - I know placid did, interested to hear other peeps
opinions?

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring