Garrett, you'll see this in an offlist email I sent you, but for the
rest.....

FRI.NOV.07
-Sander Kleinenburg @ Bleu
SAT.NOV.08
-Indecisive hosts "Submiminal" w/Quantazelle, Atomly,
 D.Plaslaiko, location TBA
-Biokidd hosts "We Rule the Night 5" w/Phantom45, Ry-N
-"The Free Project" performance|exhibition|installation|
  techno opera w/Perspects, Jason Clark, Maersk
-Eddie Flashin' Fowlkes @ Vivios
WED.NOV.12
-Plaid, Luke Vibert, Chris Clark, N.E.D. (Warp/UK) @ Saint
 Andrews Hall
THU.NOV.13
-Bad Boy Bill @ Necto
FRI.NOV.14
-Jimmy Van M @ Bleu
SUN.NOV.16
-Scratch Tour 2003 @ State Theater w/Qbert, Z-Trip,
  Xmen, Jazzy jay
THU.NOV.20
-Pete Tong @ Necto
-"Color" w/Bugz in the Attic, Afronight, Syzmanski
FRI.NOV.21
-Kimball Collins @ Bleu
SAT.NOV.22
-Organic pres. "Back Door Bambi" w/Little Louie Vega
SAT.NOV.23
-Technasia @ The Works
FRI.NOV.28
-Max Graham @ Bleu