You are invited to:

LASER

To celebrate the launch of "A Secret History", a compilation LP from New
Religion records.

Thursday, 27th November.
10 - Late

DJ's:
Kirk Degiorgio
Dan Keeling (Critical Phase)
Alex Bond
& Special Guests

@ The Key
Goods Inn Yard
Kings Cross
London, N1.

Hope some of you can make it along! I know it's a school night, but it's
free!
You need an invite to get in though, so if you fancy coming along, please
hit me back on this address with your name and address and I'll post them
out to you first class.

Feel free to get tickets for mates not on the list etc, or to post to other
message boards or lists.
The more the merrier.....

Thanks,

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring