The mpeg video looks really hashed up -- was the over-air signal that
Nato 0.55 effed up?

I love Aero Dynamik though.  There are great tracks on Tour De France
Soundtracks -- I understand people being disappointed with it, and why
they think it's derivative, but if you take the album on its own terms,
it's a brilliant continuous listening experience.

I also like the pun on the cover -- The Eiffel Tour labeled 'tour de france'
-- 'tour' being both tower and tour in French.