Cyclone Wehner wrote:

I just saw a new Derrick May remix of Strings Of Life in HMV Oxford St, London, the other day. Does anyone know what this could be? They said it was
'tuff-sounding' and out through Greyhound distribution. It was not the Danny
Krivit edit I was told, although the guy didn't seem to know much when I
asked about that. There was no Transmat logo, it was just a white label. I
am a bit suss on it. I didn't get to play it.
Also I hear one of our fave 313 icons is doing a Fabric mix-CD to be
released in Jan. How cool is that? ;)

If you are talking about Stacey Pullen yep its true and following that a 2CD from Craig Richards. I can't wait!!! :)