mebbe this is a US/UK thing, these re-releases will sell loads surely

maybe i suffer from the same problem as alex tho :)

robin...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I like to see this kind of releases to resurface, but I am affraid it will
be a little too late... because most of the people these days have ever
heard of Transmat.

do you think so? I always thought that maybe it's legacy was still holding
on pretty strong.
but, then again, I live in a pretty insular world sometimes, virtually all
of my friends like this music.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring