I'll second all that about Glasgow - the city rocks

the art college has a wicked bar and there is always stellar music
happenings going on whether you like electronic/dance or standard guitar
bands.
the food too is fantastic - Mother India has some of the best curry I've
ever had

MEK

                      "Matt Chester"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <313@hyperreal.org>

                      >                        cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: (313) Fw: Arne
Weinberg @ Nurture - Sat 6th December
                      11/12/03 12:35 PM

EVERYTHING good happens in Glasgow!
nah, seriously, for as long as I remember, glasgow always had quality
music on. Even the bigger clubs seem to play good music, and have good
guests.

weird that no one ever mentions it really, it just seems to plod along,
quality event after quality event.

far better than anywhere in UK outside London anyway.

 - Judging by the weekend up there with Shawn, I'd say better than
London too!  It's been a long time since I saw a club kick off like 69
did in London, or met so many people who were still totally passionate
about their music - none of the crap defeatest, whinging attitude that
we seem to have to deal with down here!