We are very pleased to announce that US based minimal techno meistro Stewart
Walker will be performing live in London at CLEVER MUSIC on November 15th 2003.

This will be, much to our surprise, Stewart Walker's debut London performance.
Obviously we are very excited to be hosting Stewart for what promises to be a
very special event. The artist represents the finest in forward thinking
minimalism and is renowned for his cutting edge live performances and his
prestigious output on esteemed labels such as Force Inc, Tresor and amongst
others his own ground breaking label Persona. The club is intimate and the
sound system highly capable of representing Stewart's intricate rhythms and
delicate textures. This will be an event to savour.

So don't miss out on the chance to catch Stewart Walker's debut London gig and
witness the legendary live act that has taken him all over the world to venues
such as the Liquid Room and Tresor. Other guests on the night include Wang's
Lula & Electro Elvis as well as Jamie Thomson (Basic Level, Glasgow) turning up
the heat in the electro room. Supporting Stewart in room 1 will be the familiar
faces of Nick Craddock (Valvo), Lakuti (Sud) and Clever residents Mark & Alex.

Tickets are limited so get yours soon to avoid disappointment

Clever Music
15th November 2003
21:30 til 04:00am(ish)

@ the INFINITY CLUB
10 Old Burlington St.
London, W1S 3AG
Nearest Tube: Piccadilly Circus
Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent
those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically stated. This
email
and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the
individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this
email in
error, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank You.