> This is the first time I've heard that Mike "Big50" Grant was responsible
> for the Technicolor sample on "Baby's Got Back", and for getting it
> settled
> out of court. What a classic twist!
>
> "(especially after three years of listening to garbage on the West Coast)
> "
> He's talking about Washington here, not California, right? ;)

Andrew Duke's Cognition site has had a Mike Grant interview with the
same info.    I think the interview is from about 4-5 years ago.

http://www.cognitionaudioworks.com/mikegrant.html

haven't read the Technotourists interview, but he should be referrering to
Seattle Washington, where Mike Grant was stationed.

Remember, that there is garbage on the West Coast , and there is garbage
on the East Cost, what's most important is the Garbage that you listen to!

Have a good one....

Dave