Warp is following the online path too, though on their own :

"In December 2003, Warp will make our entire back catalogue and all new
releases available as high quality, pay-per-track MP3 downloads.

bleep.com will be the quickest and easiest method of downloading Warp music
from the internet. Unlike p2p file sharing (or even iTunes), bleep.com does not
require users to install proprietary software to access MP3 downloads.

Warpmart will of course continue to sell all formats of music, merchandise and
films.

More information to come soon!

As with this site, bleep.com is designed and built by THE DESIGNERS REPUBLIC
and KLEBER"

Gwendal