At 04:25 PM 11/24/2003 +0000, you wrote:
i picked up an EP with two great mixes of "sueno latino". i guess there is a company called simply vinyl that has been repressing "classic" dance trax on 125gram vinyl. this EP has derrick's "illusion first" mix and a "paradise" mix. it's nice to have a proper edition of this dreamy piece.

I just got this in the mail, and the thick vinyl is the first thing I noticed!

I picked up a couple of older Bpitch Control releases. I finally bothered to start listening to that stuff after hearing about it for the past 4 years. =)

--
unsigned short int to_yer_mama;
http://hydrogen.doesntexist.org