last time they came to the states i think it was 98 they played in

NYC   limelight ??? not sure
Detroit @ the State
Chicago      can't remember
LA @ the Pladium i think??
SF @ the Warfield

i saw them in SF and it was truly amazing. i can't think of a better place
to have seen them than the Warfield (other than in Detroit). I will travel
again to see them if its not to far away....when i saw them they had all
of their modular and analog  stuff with them complete with doepfer setup,
i remember people trying to play the guessing game of what they had for
gear...it was funny...but i imagine this time around they will be playing
all on cubase sx which would be cool but i don't think anything can
compare to when they bring their whole modular setup and sequence live...
complete with 4 massive screens for visuals and the  dummies doing the
dance......i got a great sound board recording from the show and its
great........but i am ready to see them again....bring it on

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com