Ah figures... the pic is on Dan Sicko's blog....

so Dan - who is Santonio?

                      Michael.Elliot-Knight

                      @fallon.com                  To:       313@hyperreal.org

                                                   cc:

                      11/24/03 02:48 PM            Subject:  (313) Santonio
Echols

Maybe this is one for the 313FAQ

I was sorting through my records last night trying to divide them up
between house and techno (never easy).
Dug up a bunch of labels that aren't around anymore (Cyren/Siren, Serious
Groove, M.I.D.) and seems like Santonio Echols was involved in either the
recording or ran the label.
Who is he?
found a picture that supposedly includes him -
http://homepage.mac.com/seekoh/iblog/tr/B1297570366/C2137025699/index.html

MEK