Well - the three tracks I have a heard from the album are utter cack

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 4:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Devils Advocate - London Launch Party

saw this on LD but I wondered what he thought of the actual music and the album
as all Mike rants on about it is Skint, the venue,prices of drinks and DC's
pre-madonna
state. ..   don't get me wrong I am not saying he shouldn't  and I am sorry he
felt like that
after the night as no one should feel like this..  but its the music I am
intrested in...