Derek Plaslaiko. wrote:

Reading Iridial's bio on Lee Purkis (InSync) it states:

"Lee is one of the greatest Drum Machine programmers that England
has
ever
produced."
http://www.irdial.com/people/in_sync.htm

Now I don't really doubt this but I haven't heard enough InSync
tracks
say otherwise (working on that - anyone got any they want to sell?
;) )
but I'd like to ask others - who do you rank up there and *what
tracks*
are
your favorite or rank up in the top programmed drums?

MEK

Michael,

ive got an mp3 of pomping world (which is most likely the reason they
stated this about him in his bio... amazing!) by InSync. email me if you
want it and ill ftp it for ya.

derek.

Good track     :D