the 'third from the sun' track is on dego and marc mac's deepest shade
of techno vol 1 (never been lucky
enough to get near a full 12 of it)

probs my favorite track on there that i still play quite regularly (if
anyone wwants to hear it it's on my "Lites Down Low" mix on
www.emotionelectric.com) ....anyway the fact that it's on that
compilation backs ken's statement below about it being proto-broken
beats. and to get back to the original topic, great programming on all
levels.

robin...