if you can get your hands on a copy of, "the web of life" [PF 038]
http://www.discogs.com/release/10289  ...  there's a great selection of earlier
sinewave/metamorphic, dan curtin tracks.  this may prove easier then tracking
down the individual EP's.  check dan's work as apogee on peacefrog as well

  cheers,
  lrh