> Dr Nutcracker,
>
> I picked up Real Soon 1 & 2 last week (I think the CC one you posted about
is 3 right?)

Correct... with those extra remixes on it... ; )

> Anyway number 2 - the 10" side A - what speed do you think its meant to be
played at? I have played it a few times and cant make up my mind (I like it
at all speeds)

Well if you like them at all speeds I shouldn't worry about my opinion...
I'm even way beyond liking the 10 inch... Brilliant!
This label is def one of the best discoveries this year!!

Btw BT... If you don't have the Real Soon 3, you can order your pre-sale
copy at the Courthouse recordstore!

Dr. Nutcracker