Alright UK 313'ers!

A couple of nice gigs in Glasgow this weekend:

Top DJ and Producer Arne Weinberg is playing tomorrow night- not once, but twice!! Firstly at the world-famous Club 69 in Paisley between 12 and 2, and then at the equally infamous "Unit" from 3AM until everyone falls over. There will be a bus running from Osmosis (where we will be spinning a few 313 related discs beforehand) to Club 69 and back to ease the travel pain.

The "mighty" Rei Loci (Iridite/7th Sign, Headpsace/Emoticon) will be doing one of his rare live sets at the Sub Club also on Saturday night at the Seventh Sign showcase alongside label owners Domenic Cappello and Graham Wilson- his previous set at the Unit last year left many people in shock and led to his Seventh Sign EP so it should be another top night (just a pity we have both him and Arne playing on the same nigh and at the same time!!!!).

let's rock!

Jason