Oh yeah - it probably came out in late October or November

MEK

                      Michael.Elliot-Knight

                      @fallon.com                  To:       313@hyperreal.org

                                                   cc:

                      12/07/03 06:01 PM            Subject:  (313) looking for
record - shot in the dark here

Ok I've got a really vague description but it's the only thing I can go on
I had the record on hold but the store cleared out their "hold bins" and
now I can't find it nor do I remember everything about it

Looking for a full length record - 2x12" that I believe is fairly new
I thought it was on !K7 but I looked on their website and I don't see it

I vaguely remember the cover has a picture of the artist - black man with
dreds
the background I believe was blue and it looked alot like the DJ Kicks
records

The title or artist was something like "D-tech"
I had never heard the name but the music was nice melodic techno and some
deep spacey house music
there might have been some harder Mills-ish tracks as well

I was really sold on it but didn't have enough money

It's not Spacek - I have them
it's not Victor Duplaix

help!

MEK